Ranch Dip is a classic, whether you like it on veggies or potato chips! Here’s how to make it from scratch (without a mix or sour cream) in less than 2 minutes!
I used to keep ranch mix on hand, but one day I went to the cupboard and realized I was out! So after some quick thinking, I came up with this awesome recipe that is ready in no time!
After 14 years of making this ranch dip for every family event, every holiday, and every party, it has been perfected into the most amazing ranch you’ll ever have.
Plus, because it doesn’t use sour cream, you can make this a dairy free dip without any trouble.
I bet you have everything you need to whip this up right now. So grab your favorite milk and give it a try!
- Place mayo in a medium bowl
- Add milk and lemon juice and whisk until smooth
- Add spices and stir until well combined
- Cover bowl and store in the refrigerator. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with chips or veggies.