This 5-in-1 Alphabet Learning Game is the perfect way for young children to practice letter recognition, letter sounds, matching skills, and listening skills! Just print 2 sets, cut, and laminate (if desired)!
5-in-1 Alphabet Game: Go Fish Cards
This adorable alphabet game can be played five different ways depending on the child and their alphabet skills level.
1. Go Fish: Letter Recognition
2. Go Fish: Letter Sounds
3. Go Fish: Item Name
4. Matching Game (all cards on the table, sort and match)
5. Memory Game
These alphabet go fish cards also help provide good visual support for children as they learn upper and lower case letter recognition!
Each card has a upper case and lower case letter displayed in large clear print, as well as a commonly known object that starts with the letter sounds in question.
There is an individual card for every letter of the alphabet!
Do I have to laminate them?
Nope! While I like to laminate all my games and activities when I can, this game plays just as well without the extra protection 🙂
This set includes:
26 alphabet full color letter cards on 4 sheets.
Full color background for back of cards (see below)!
ALPHABET GO FISH SET
This is a PDF file which is available for download via a link in an email from ‘Mom Life Made Easy’ sent immediately after payment.
Please check your promotional/junk folders as some email services are not very good at sorting your email. If you can not find the email from Mom Life Made Easy, please email me at [email protected]
You should open and save this product to your computer, not your mobile device.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- This product is for personal, non commercial – single classroom use only.
- You may not share, distribute or alter this product. It is copyright © Victoria Pruett/Mom Life Made Easy. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.