Make this bubble solution recipe for your family once, and you’ll all be hooked! Simple ingredients combine with a foolproof process to make the BEST and easiest bubble solution recipe around.
This simple activity will delight your child for HOURS if you are willing and have enough bubble solution! Either re-use bubble wands you already have, or buy cheap bubbles from the dollar store and use those wands.
Get really creative and try out some random household objects as bubble wands! If you do buy cheap bubbles, you can dump it. If you feel like you MUST use it, just know those bubbles will be small and sad compared to this homemade bubble solution recipe!
How to Make Bubble Solution Recipe
Ready to make homemade bubble solution? Gently combine the following ingredients in whatever dispenser you are planning to contain your bubble solution:
- 1 cup of water
- 4 Tbsp clear dish soap (or whatever you have on hand, but clear soap makes nicer bubbles) –Joy or Dawn dish soap works best
- 1 Tbsp light corn syrup!
This DIY bubble juice will last forever! But if it’s been sitting for a while, it may need a good stir before using.
Kids will likely blow bubbles for a good, long time. When the initial fun has worn off, try these play prompts!
- Run with the wand in hand allowing the air to pull the bubbles out behind them. Bonus: this idea tires those wild kids out!
- You blow the bubbles over your child as they run through them.
- They can chase the bubbles down.
- Kids can try to catch the bubbles.
- They can hold the wand into the wind and learn how to stand so the bubbles don’t hit them in the face.
- Anything else they can think of! Let them experiment!
Bubbles are great fun for families to enjoy together. Enjoy this bubble solution recipe and the magic of watching something so light float away!
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Balloon Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Simple Slime Recipe (Color Changing!)
- No Cook Playdough Recipe
Making your own bubble juice is easy and quick! Plus, it's a cost effective way to keep your kids entertained with amazing, giant bubbles!
- 1 cup of water
- 4 Tbsp clear dish soap or whatever you have on hand, but clear soap makes nicer bubbles –Joy or Dawn dish soap works best
- 1 Tbsp light corn syrup
Gently combine the following ingredients. You can do this in whatever dispenser you are planning to contain your bubble solution, or in a bowl then pour into a container with a funnel.
Keeps forever! You may need to mix after a long storage period.
PIN THIS FOR LATER
Leave a Reply