EASY SLIME RECIPE!!!!!! Get excited. This is quite possibly the easiest (smells great too!) slime recipe in existence. Not joking.
Are your kids obsessed with slime? Many are. Slime has great benefits for kids but raise your hand if you’ve had a slime mess in your house… I see a lot of hands raised! This mess-free easy slime recipe is the solution to your smile woes.
How Make This Easy Slime Recipe
It’s stretchy, squishy, moldable and there are only two ingredients! Did I mention how EASY it is?! We are obsessed with slime around here: fluffy slime, glow in the dark slime, edible slime, snot slime, color changing slime, you get the idea- if there’s slime, we’re in. That said, it is SO NICE to sometimes have the benefits and excitement of slime without the mess!!
You only need TWO INGREDIENTS for this mess free slime recipe:
- 1 (4 oz) Package of Crayola Model Magic– any color!
- 2 TBS Lotion (approximately- you might need a tad more or less)
Model Magic comes in individual packages but also bigger containers. This stuff alone is fun. It’s stretchy and moldable. It comes in a variety of different colors, too. It doesn’t seem to matter what kind of lotion you use, but I used Mrs. Meyer’s (Basil scent because.. heaven).
- Start by creating a well in a ball of Model Magic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lotion and start kneading. Knead it, squeeze it, stretch it!
- Add about 1 more tablespoon and knead again.
- Once it’s all mixed in, you will see what a difference that little bit of lotion makes. It’s amazing. This seriously is an EASY slime recipe!
Benefits Of This Easy Slime Recipe
Slime recipes are amazing. Slime can help children explore with many of their senses. Invite them to explore with you: how does it feel? Smell? Sound? Because it’s so pleasantly squeeze-able and unbreakable, it often creates a calming effect. It also has the important benefit of strengthening hand muscles that kids need for handwriting, zipping a zipper, and tying shoes!
You might also enjoy:
butter slime meets fluffy slime meets cloud slime- with way less mess!
- 1 4oz package Crayola Model Magic any color!
- 2 TBS Lotion
Create a well in a ball of Model Magic
Add 1 tablespoon of lotion and start kneading
Knead it, squeeze it, stretch it!
Add about 1 more tablespoon and knead slime again until desired texture is achieved!