Whether you’re looking for something healthy, easy, or just plain fun, this list has the perfect holiday treat for you!
But since I welcomed my first child into the family in 2015 I haven’t had much time to make things! So I’ve been keeping it easy with things like these ridiculously easy dessert recipes, and these super sweet Reindeer Melts that take less than 2 minutes of effort!
29 Easy Christmas Treats and Snack Ideas
Maybe you’re in the same place? You want to surprise your kids with some fun Christmas treats or snacks, but there’s just never enough time? Well, I put together this list of quick and easy Christmas snack ideas for moms like us!
Check out this great selection of fast holiday treat ideas and see what strikes your fancy!
No Bake Christmas Treats
Talk about easy! Everything in this section is a no bake Christmas snack! All the fun without taking up the oven space.
Also, since my oven gets crazy hot on the outside, and my 20 month old LOVES to touch the oven as often as possible, I love not having to turn it on!
- Reindeer Melts Christmas Treats
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- DIY Christmas Tree Meringues
- Peanut Butter Christmas Trees
- Powdered Donuts Snowmen
- Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees
- North Pole Cupcakes – Bake them from scratch, or use store bought white cupcakes!
- Reese’s Cup Rudolph Treats
- Reindeer Shaped Sandwich
- Grinch Popcorn
- Elf Shoes Peanut Butter Treat
- No Bake Holly Wreath Cookies
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies – Though the original post has you baking these, you could use store bought gingersnaps for the same effect!
- Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies
- Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats – You could even do this with store bought Rice Krispie treats!
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Gingerbread Men Pops
Light Baking, Still Easy, Christmas Snack Ideas
Have a few extra minutes? These Christmas snacks are still crazy easy, with the added benefit of being able to eat them warm out of the oven
- Crescent Roll Pizza Stockings
- Candied Almonds in just 5 Minutes
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- One Bowl Gingerbread Muffins
Healthy Christmas Snacks for Kids
The Christmas season is basically a full time sugar high, right? Cookies, chocolate, pies, and more! So if you’re looking to combat that a little bit while still giving some fun holiday themed snacks, then this section is for you!
- Banana Snowmen
- Grinch Kabobs
- Fruit Candy Cane
- Strawberry Santas
- Snowmen Popcorn Cups
- Green Apple Christmas Tree
- String Cheese Snowmen
- Santa Belly Cheese Rounds
- Rudolph Applesauce Cups