This Mother’s Day coloring card is a sweet gift from any child – no matter their age! Honestly, there’s a good chance I’ll be coloring and tucking one of these coloring cards into my gift for my own mother because it’s really beautiful.
Why A Printable Mother’s Day Coloring Card?
I browsed through greeting cards at the store yesterday, only to find that cards are getting more expensive (some were as much as $9!) and many times more crass than thoughtful. I like a good joke, but on Mother’s Day, I’d be willing to bet most moms would prefer to feel genuinely appreciated! Keep it simple and special this Mother’s Day with this printable coloring card and envelope.
So many times in life simple is sweeter. Moms know this better than anyone else! Instead of getting some random gift she may or may not want, pair this printable Mother’s Day coloring card with a simple gift!
Mother’s Day Gift Considerations
I know people always say “it’s the thought that counts” but often times that means something is going to end up in the trash or donation pile!
A little thought goes a long way so here’s some questions to ask yourself before picking out a gift for mom:
- What does my mom or grandma enjoy doing?
- Does my mom or grandma enjoy getting “things”?
- Does my mom or grandma actually need more “things”?
- Is there anything I’ve heard my mom or grandma talk about wanting recently?
- Does my mom or grandma prefer homemade things or store bought ones?
- Would my mom or grandma feel comfortable receiving this? (We know a woman who does NOT like getting massages or beauty treatments.. she feels m really uncomfortable with it! If you don’t know for sure that mom/gma would enjoy something like a massage or facial.. it’s better to ask or choose something else!)
- Once you’ve got some gift ideas, be sure to ask yourself: is it within our budget to get this gift?
GRAB THIS MEMBER’S ONLY PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD (FREE!)
This Mother’s Day coloring card printable is part of our member’s only library! And it’s completely free to become a member! Whoo-hoo!
If you are an existing member, click here to head to the member’s only section and enter the password from your welcome email.
Otherwise, sign up below to become a member and get the library password! Once downloaded, print away!
Happy Mother’s Day to the many moms out there! You are such a vital part of your family and you are loved!
You might also enjoy:
💐PIN THIS FOR LATER!💐
Leave a Reply