This list of 25 Summer Activities for kids proves that Summer is a time of food, fun, sun, and crafting! Beat the summer boredom blues with this fabulous list of activities for the whole family!
Whether you want to say inside, or play out in the warm summer sun, this list of 25 summer activities is perfect for kids, or the whole family. There are crafts, recipes, games, and more… so check them out and find the perfect summer activity for your family today!
Then come back tomorrow and find a new one to try!
25 Summer Activities for Kids and The Whole Family
Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy summer, inside and out, and I plan to do each one this year!
Summer Activities: Games
Playing outside is one of the highlights of summer for kids. Kids don’t notice the heat, and they love getting dirty!
Create some lasting family memories with these amazing summer games for the whole family!
1. Pick one of these easy to make indoor games to play during the heat of the day!
2. Have a Color Fight with this DIY Color Powder!
3. Have a game of Night Bowling with these Glow in the Dark DIY Bowling Pins.
4. Get really messy with a game of Shaving Cream Twister.
5. Get wet with this Giant DIY Slip and Slide.
6. See who’s the best shot with Water Gun Races!
Summer Activities: Crafts & Activities
Crafts are another fun way to spend time together this summer. Whether you want to stay clean, or want to get a little messy, there’s something on this list for everyone!
7. Make learning fun this summer with one of these indoor learning activities!
8. Have a rodeo in your yard with these adorable Stick Horses
9. Create a giant family portrait with this DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint
10. Grab all your loose family photos and get them organized with this Scrapbook idea so easy, even the little kids can help!
11. Paint a watercolor picture with bubbles!
12. Stock up on Free Candy for a family movie night.
13. Make some DIY “snot” slime and see how many people you can prank!
Summer Activities: Recipes
Want to spend the day inside? Why not whip up a delicious treat and have a movie day?
These fun summer recipes are as fun to eat as they are to make! Try a new recipe a few times a week and help your kids get comfortable in the kitchen!
14.Cool off with these Homemade All Natural Snow Cones
15. These Homemade Marshmallows are perfect for a campfire roast
16. Go berry picking and make some Homemade Jam
17. Beat the heat with some Fresh Lemonade (with a surprise step you’ll never guess!)
18. Grab a glass jar and make Sun Tea
19. Get into the chocolate stash and make some Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
20. Start on your Christmas gift list with this easy Homemade Vanilla Extract! It’s best after at least 6 months, so this is the perfect time to start it!
21. Bake a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies to enjoy at a family picnic.
22. These Homemade Graham Crackers are perfect for S’mores!
23. Pick some fresh figs and Dehydrate them for a fun addition to homemade trail mix.
24. Make a big batch of Homemade Chocolate Syrup to go with some homemade vanilla ice cream.
25. Eat the rainbow with some DIY Fruit Popsicles.
PIN THIS FOR LATER